Exponent II Issue

I felt like I had to link this for anyone who has feminist temple issues as I do. This whole issue is about different women's experiences with the temple, some very positive, others more reminiscent of my own. It was very comforting to realize just how many other women struggle with the same questions and pain as I do.
I still pray that I will live to see major changes made to the wording of the temple ceremonies, which I don't believe are consistent with the professed doctrines of the church regarding women and are merely vestiges or the earlier, more patriarchal society in which these ceremonies came out and were developed.

Anyway, check it out! The free PDF is at the bottom of the page.

Exponent II

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ValHud to the Rescue!

Photos of Mormon women leaders in Conference Center

Attaining, Accessing, Using Priesthood Power