We Moth

Humankind defines itself by its actions. He's a hunter. She's a sailor. He's a murderer. Shes a liar. This is even evident in our names. Baker, Thatcher, Miller, Fletcher.
All women are mothers. We moth.
I am a mother because I love even when it's scary. Because when I serve, I am happy. Because when I teach, people listen. Because the Spirit supplies my needs. Because I have a great, God-given capacity for compassion. Because I am strong and brave. I am a mother because God made me that way and my gifts have very little to do with my physiological functions.
I am a motherbecause it is the greatest gift can can give His daughters.
I am a mother because I have a Mother.
How do you moth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ValHud to the Rescue!

Photos of Mormon women leaders in Conference Center

Attaining, Accessing, Using Priesthood Power