A Kingdom of Priests: A Support for Female Ordination | Difficult Run

Update: Just to clarify, while I enjoyed this post and the points he makes, I don't agree with everything he says, and I don't necessarily advocate for ordaining women to the priesthood the same way that men are in this life, although I'd accept that revelation if it came. What I liked about his post is that it lays out a scriptural record indicating that there is a precedent for women to have greater scope to their spiritual leadership opportunities, in whatever form they might be.
http://difficultrun.nathanielgivens.com/2013/11/15/a-kingdom-of-priests-a-support-for-female-ordination/?relatedposts_exclude=4115

Loved this post, especially what he says about people telling feminists to leave the church.

"I have nowhere else to go but this Church. This is where I have found peace, this is where I have found Christ, and this is where I have found a Heavenly Father and a Heavenly Mother who speak to me and listen to me and understand me, despite my imperfections. It is here that I have found Grace beyond my inadequate comprehension. I respect all other sincere faiths, and find much that is good and much that is inspired when I study them, but my beliefs and conscience keep bringing me back here, my Mother Faith."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ValHud to the Rescue!

Photos of Mormon women leaders in Conference Center

Attaining, Accessing, Using Priesthood Power